Twenty-One


Welp, this girl is officially 21! Saying that makes me feel much more mature than I probably actually am. There's a lot of things I thought that I would be at 21- most of them which (surprise, surprise) I am not. Nonetheless, in this last year I've really begun understanding the concept of grace- especially to myself. And for a girl that's used to running hard up that performance treadmill, the Lord's proding of grace in my life has been so refreshing to understand.



As I walk on through this new season of life, I figured I'd share 21 desires of my heart for this coming year. I have such a peace from realizing how many places He's restored in my heart since this time last year, and am so pumped to see how He will prove faithful again in this next year. He NEVER fails me. In good seasons or hard ones.  And whether all these come to be or not, I'm excited to see what the Lord is going to do with my life in this next year. I share these to let y'all know how I want to grow in my relationship with the Lord by experiencing Him in new ways and letting Him refine my heart that needs a LOT of refining!

1. Forgive someone.
2. Revive a relationship with an old friend.
3. Meet someone new every day.
4. Become great friends with someone completely different than me.
5. Uproot my fear of failure.
6. See one of my long-term prayer requests be answered.
7. Experience freedom in an area of my life.
8. Travel somewhere new.
9. Make a difference.
10. Meet Jeremy Camp.
11. Work at a job that allows me to serve with my God-given gifts.
12. Follow the Lord to a hard place when he asks me to go.
13. Start my own wedding planning business.
14. Finish reading the entire Bible.
15. Learn how to become a prayer warrior.
16. Confess my sins to the Lord every day.
17. Spend more time loving others than I do loving myself.
18. Cut out all my complaining.
19. See God's grace demonstrated in my life each day.
20. Listen more than I speak.
21. Fall more and more in love with Jesus every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment